Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HIGH LIFE

Nike Structure Triax 12+ Gore-Tex

The rush of feeling back in my element is awesome! Today was my first day at my last internship before I graduate in June. It has been a rocky road finding the perfect place for me, but now that I'm here, it was all worth the efforts. Friends have mentioned they are amazed I ended up at a place I have been talking about for almost a year. I'm stoked!

Riding on such a high after work, I got home, dug out my outside running gear, laced up my brand, spanking new Nike Structure Triax shoes and off I went with Murphy in tow. A bit risky with a healing back paired up with icy, frozen ground, but I got home in one piece. It was amazing weather and my first 2010 outside city run is officially ticked off! Yay. Can't wait until all that ice and snow is melted...

No comments: