Thursday, July 14, 2011

RISE PHOENIX, RISE

So much I would like to write about but it almost seems like there's some sort of block in my head. It won't come out in proper sentences and it all sounds like jibberish in my head. Even this sounds weird to me. What has happened to my beloved words? My love for words?

I must admit I am in a phase now when I feel unmotivated and not really up for much. I have made a huge turnaround in my life. I am looking for a job and it's not going the way I expected it to go. Dear friends keep telling me "have faith", "stop being so hard on yourself", "everything will be fine, it will work itself out". Deep down inside I know that's the truth, but when doubt anchors itself in your soul, it's hard to rip it out again.

I have been listening to encouraging words from speakers and motivators, and yes, I hear them, but it's like my mind is in a daze. I have lost myself. Where is my passion? Where is my strength to bounce back?

Maybe some days we just need to let it be. Need to let the depth of all despair be our nest for a few days, then rise up like Phoenix from the ashes and start anew. Bigger, brighter, bolder with a new fire in our belly.

Yes, that's what I'll do!

No comments: