Wednesday, November 30, 2011

YOGA

This morning my whole body screamed NOOO when the alarm rang. And I noticed I was so tired. Not just sleepy tired, but drained physically and mentally. Something I have learnt over the years is to TRY to listen to my body. Yes, I try to push it as hard as I can, the same I do with those I train, but this morning my body said no. So I only went for a 30 min run and then I tried some yoga. Yes. Me. Doing yoga. And it was only 20-something minutes but it was actually a good session. I wasn't feeling as restless as I usually do when I do yoga.

Have no idea how I got the video on my computer, but from the looks of the clothes, I think it must be about 20 years old. Hahaha! Oh well, maybe it's much better than all the new, trendy yoga videos. I liked it anyway! :)

No comments: