Friday, August 5, 2011

PIZZA DOUGH NEW RECIPE

So, I gave it another try to make the pizza dough a little more authentic to a real one. No, it will never be like the REAL one but this one is so much better than my first few tries. I suppose it's all about trial and error.

This is what I did for my new recipe:

I used oat bran this time, 2 dl in a glass bowl then poured in 4 dl lukewarm water, gave it a stir and then added salt, garlic powder and 1 sachet of dry yeast. Stir it up and microwave it for about 6 minutes so it's proper boiling. Then add 1 eggwhite. Stir. Lastly add 1 coffeespoon of psyllium husks. Stir. Oil a pan or aluminium foil so it doesn't stick. Pour the "dough" onto the foil and flatten it out with a spoon. Bake it in 200 degrees for about 20 minutes. Take it out and flatten it a little bit more. Then bake it until it goes a bit darker brown on the edges. Add your toppings and bake until the toppings take colour. YUU-UU-UU-UUM!!! :))

No comments: