Thursday, September 1, 2011

WISHFUL THINKING

As I was thinking "Oh, I wish it was easier to blog..." and logging into my blogger, they announced a new, easier interface. Wishful thinking sometimes works! :)) And so I hope the rest of my life right now will as well. A lot of changes lately for me and I'm a tad tired. Want some structure. Want some stability. Want some grounding. Still though... Sick of counting my calories right now. Sick of weighing every single ham or cheese slice. Sick of not feeling motivated. And then it hits me, sometimes even I need those "I've had it up to HERE" days. So I linger in it... for about a couple of hours and then I get bored and want to dash to the gym for a good workout session. Beat my PB in 5K. Take my Kettlebell license. You get my drift.

Got this question at a superb interview: "What stresses you out?" My answer after a short thinking process: "Waiting, that stresses me out. But I'm working on it." ;))

Have a fab day y'all!

1 comment:

Anna Granlund said...

You are the best:-)) LOVE YOU