Sunday, April 25, 2010

HOPEFUL

I'm slowly making my way back. It's been hard to take it easy, but I've been doing my best. I'm still taking my walks every day. Only had one BodyPump, Zumba and BodyCombat class this week. Then got an amazing long massage on Thursday night that released all my knots in my back, neck, shoulders, buttocks and hamstring region. Why I don't treat myself to this kind of treatment more often is beyond my understanding.

Then I got to dance the night away on Friday. LOVED IT! Too bad guys don't know how to dance anymore, and I mean the old fashion pair dancing way. Pity! A girl loves to be swept away on the dance floor. Saturday, a proper feeding frenzy day with birthday cake and relaxing early night in.

Today, gorgeous day and an easy run to match it with. One knee is being a bit grumpy, but overall, I'm feeling so much better. Back is still a whiny old grinch, but I'm hopeful. Very hopeful that everything will be alright... Soon.

No comments: