Monday, April 19, 2010

RELEASE ME

It's not going too well for me. As soon as I signed up for the 5K race, my body packed in on me. Now my back is sore and tight, and my knees hurt as well as creek. What happened? Something I wasn't aware of? So I tried the best recipe of them all... Rest. Well, the way I know rest. No gym. No running. No Zumba, BodyPump or BodyCombat. But instead plenty of hoovering, laundry, cooking, doing dishes and walks in the sunshine. Oddly enough, I'm not miraculously cured like I thought I would be after 2.5 days of "rest".

It's amazing we always give the best advice to others and expect them to listen, while we, ourselves, end up not following our own advice and still expect the same result anyway... Hmm, I might have to think this one over.

Releeeeeeease meeeeee!

No comments: