Sunday, January 3, 2010

FITNESS TRAINING ON TRACK


Haven't written much about my fitness training or goals lately, but that's mainly because I've been sick and out of the game for a while. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I like busy days. Makes me feel alive, but without the stress. Starting off with showing a friend around the hood while taking Murf out for a walk. After that, we're heading down to "my" gym. It's OPEN HOUSE this coming week, so everyone can train for free Monday through Sunday. Awesome! Check it out at Life Club. We just got Kettlebells in, as well as some Functional training and of course Zumba! So, tomorrow I'm going to do some hard core training. I've got Zumba on my agenda, as well as Body Pump and Body Combat, back to back. Then I was actually thinking of doing some sprints on the treadmill. Really miss my running!!!

Later that night, I think I will make it down to the gym again for another Body Pump class, this time instructed by someone else. All for research purposes and perfecting my own class, which launches next week!

Oh by the way, that goal I set for myself before Christmas, to lose 5 kilos instead of gain them during the Holidays... well, what can I say... I reached that goal on New Years Eve! I'm sure it helped getting a stomach bug as well... :)

No comments: