Friday, January 15, 2010

SHAKEN NOT STIRRED


Shaky, shaky... My muscles are officially shaken! Have instructed my first double, back-to-back gym classes. First an hour of sweaty, heavy-lifting Body Pump, and then straight after, wrap my hands quickly and fight in Body Combat. Didn't know how much I would be able to handle, now I know. If you don't push yourself, then you will never know. It's like one of my role models Pauline Nordin says: "I work my butt off and I never compromise with my ideals regarding nutrition. I also don't believe in moderation so I do a LOT. Moderate results require moderate effort. Extreme ideals take extreme measurements."

I second that quote! Fight for your fitness, and you will see results. People who moan about never reaching their goals or being able to change their bodies, aren't dedicated mentally yet. If you really want something, there's nothing stopping you except yourself. Go get it!

Tomorrow morning, another class in Body Pump and then a well-deserved rest until Zumba on Tuesday.

No comments: