Sunday, January 10, 2010

SPRING SCHEDULE KICK-OFF


My workout log and choreography notebook.
Who's better to have as an inspiration on the front?!
Fighter Diet girl, Pauline Nordin - "Discipline Your Dedication"

Feeling fragile. The body aches I had yesterday weren't just from the workout. I knew it felt a bit different! Woke up this morning with fever, swollen glands and sinuses. I can't afford feeling fragile now. The Spring schedule kicks in tomorrow and my classes start on Tuesday. This is what my week looks like so far:

TUESDAY:
Body Pump (lunch class)
Zumba

WEDNESDAY:
Body Combat

FRIDAY:
Body Pump
Body Combat

SATURDAY:
Body Pump

I was supposed to join V. at the MyDog exhibition today, and I was really looking forward to it, but instead I'm home resting so I can muster rest of the week... Top Gear laughter and Zumba studying for me! :)

No comments: