Sunday, February 14, 2010

BRING BACK STRUCTURE

Right... time to get back to goal scoring and target striving. That's the best way for me to keep my focus in life, and also the time when I feel optimal overall. Although, I train regularly through my group training instructing, it doesn't feel like I'm getting stronger or more toned. Could be I should cut myself some slack, because after all, I've been injured and am trying to bounce back from that. However, I feel I should be seeing some results either way.

I have decided I am going back to calorie counting for a little while, until my back injury is better and I can stack on the heavy weights once again and go crazy with the cardio.

Here are my different upper arm forms:
September 2009

October 2009

February 2010

I know photos can be deceptive, but the way it looks to me, it doesn't seem like a huge form improvement. Well, I have decided I am going back to what I know best, which is the pure math of calories in-calories out calculations plus a burn of at least 500kcal 6 times a week. Will be posting weekly form pictures.

It all begins tomorrow... Can't wait to put some proper structure back into my life. Once again: "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

2 comments:

Mike Scott said...

Hiya

Just to say what a great blog you have :-)

Thanks

Mike

Jax said...

Hi Mike,

Thanks for that! Same to you.

/Jeacline