Monday, February 15, 2010

SHIRATAKI FOR DINNER

Shirataki noodles for dinner.

What a great feeling to be back in structure land!
I have implemented some foods taken from Fighter Diet to try it out how it fits into my lifestyle and nutritional needs. Started off the day with writing down the brekkie of my massive porridge, which doesn't add up to that many calories in total. Now I know, I am going to prepare it the day before because I was starving by the time it was finished.

Anyhow, the day has been good and I'm well chuffed to be organised with the food. Suits me so much better. For dinner I am trying something completely new... Shirataki noodles. They're made from the Konjac plant, which means Devil's Tongue... hmmm. :) I'm making spaghetti bolognese but with these noodles as the pasta part. It's gonna be interesting!

No comments: