Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BODY PUMP DEBUT


Last night was my Body Pump debut! I was sooo nervous, feeling like throwing up beforehand, but once the music starts, it's like my body takes over and it just starts moving. And so does my gob... haha! Messed up a few times, but don't think the others noticed too much. The most important thing is not to panic, and I didn't. Felt really comfortable doing it together with E. who is an excellent instructor. This is what will make me one as well... teaming with the best! :))
My best line was probably during the leg track, where it burnt like fire in my quads and I said to the class: "Feel the burn! Who ever said good-looking legs come for free!"

Well, now I just have to keep repeating the routine over and over and over and over and over.... again...

No comments: