Monday, December 14, 2009

WEEKEND RECAP

How can you become anything but HAPPY when looking at this face?!

This weekend has been challenging in all ways, shapes and forms, mentally and physically. One that started so well, quickly turned into complete horror of losing a loved one, and then slowly became better with the minutes/hours/days going by. I feel drained. My heart aches. Hard time breathing. Miss my soul mate. Lots of things on the agenda. Lots of perfection to be made, at least to strive for.

The only creature grounding me right now is a dog! A wonderful dog. Murphy reminds me of living in the present. To enjoy the moment and stop worrying about the future or grieving the past. To allow myself to be happy and dream. Someone once said: "Dreams are seedlings of reality." I believe they are... I believe...

No comments: