Thursday, November 19, 2009

BODY COMBAT WEEKEND

Tomorrow is the big day! 1st out of 3 days of gruelling, mind-blowing, sweaty, heart pumping, crazy, intense Body Combat training. I am a bit scared actually. What if I'm not as fit as I think I am? There's going to be constant beating and repetition of routines and I just pray to God I won't collapse or anything embarrassing like that. I think I will be fine, but that little niggling doubt always pops up now and again.

Getting ready for these 3 days, I feel really excited as well. I love training and I love the philosophy around martial arts. There's something mystical and ancient about it. Respect. Honour. Pride. etc. I think it's going to be an awesome, but long weekend. Hope I'll be able to walk on Monday... :)

Here's a video made by an instructor to show his dedication to Body Combat... It's pretty good! Makes me want tomorrow to roll in right away. Wish me luck!!



But first, homework assignment... =P

2 comments:

NONN-BONN igen said...

heeeeeeeeeeeej JAXX!!
det är denna helgen asså???! vem är din instruktörar?? var ska ni vara?? jag vill ha dagliga rapporter om hur du mår!!! sen lovar jag att massera dina axlar och skuldror. det kommer behövas efter denna helgen! :):):)

LYCKA TILL!!!!!

Jax said...

Halloj tjejen! Jag har Pernilla Blomquist som instruktör... det står det i papprena iaf. Haha, yes, daily reports. Anything for you! Det ska bli kuuuul! Tufft, men kul.
TAAACK!