Sunday, November 15, 2009

POISONED MIND


"I only allow that which is good into my life. No one can depress you. No one can make you anxious. No one can hurt your feelings.
No one can make you anything other than what you allow."
- Dr. Wayne Dyer

This is true, unless that no one is myself...
Have had a very emotional day. Mood up and down. Life up and down. Same ghost coming to haunt me over and over again. I am so fed up with feeling bad about it. Everytime it enters my mind. Fed up with mentioning it and rolling my eyes, like it's a recurring thing happening... which sadly it is. I don't understand why. It seems to only hit me. Or is it because others don't talk about it? Is it a class issue? Is it low to talk about it? I shouldn't feed it energy, and usually I don't, but today it got to me... it got under my skin and curled up inside of me like a tumour, growing, spreading poison... Poisoned my mind.

It's hard to breath. My eyes are burning. I'm feeling numb. I'm feeling lonely. Alone. Only thing keeping me up is that tomorrow will be a better day. My slate will be wiped clean and when I step outside in the chilly air for my early run tomorrow morning, I will feel alive again. Feel fortunate. Feel grateful. Feel free. Feel happy to be me!

No comments: