Monday, November 16, 2009

HOW YOU WANT TO FEEL

"Sometimes when you are in the midst of a situation, you struggle to find any positive aspects within it, we know that. Some things are intolerable, some things are so big and so bad that it does not seem possible for you to find any positive within it. But that is because most of you are trying to decide what action to take that would correct it, and sometimes you are in a situation where there isn't any action that seems appropriate, you feel pretty much in a corner. What we're wanting you to always remember, is that while there may not be a positive aspect to your action in this moment, while you may not be able to figure out what to DO that would make you feel better, you ALWAYS can figure out how it is you want to FEEL."

- Abraham-Hicks -

Ok, I've had some time to think now and really evaluate my situation, and I am rebounding already. I know I am a strong woman. I know I put too much pressure on myself. I know I want so much without sometimes stopping to think if it's even possible for me to fit it in. But I want it, my head says... :)) And I have learnt from my journey in life, that when I TRULY want something, I can have it.

Well, lately I have been so focused on my exterior, because of the fact that I want to look ripped. Not just good, but great. Not something you can achieve over night. I am going into a profession where you are judged... looked at and judged straight away. And some people would not even think about putting themselves into that scenario. However, it has been one of my dreams for quite some time, to continue motivating and encouraging people in their own fight for fitness. That puts immense pressures on me... or rather, I put immense pressure on myself. To be perfect, when nobody is perfect... and besides perfect is boring... Scarring represent you have been through something, and survived. That's how strength is built.

Somewhere along the line, I have forgotten about my interior, my feelings, my spirit, my inner light. And trivial "little things" that I can usually handle with my positive energy and ability to see good things, just became too much. This because of the fact that I have forgotten to keep on building my interior as well as my exterior. There has to be a balance between body and soul.

So, instead of forcing the issue of the actual problem, small or big as it may be, I will take another path and concentrate more on the stronger side of me, the side I have forgotten about in my quest to build a strong body.

I feel so much better. And I know I could. I just ALLOWED myself to get sucked down into the depth of despair instead of doing what I usually do... think positively, have FAITH, and feel happy and grateful for the things I do have in my life, especially the beautiful, true friends that always walk beside me in my life, who make me think differently, re-evaluate, who cheer me up... through thick and thin, for better or for worse. Thank you. I love you!

No comments: