Thursday, November 26, 2009

GRATEFUL


Grate·ful
Etymology: obsolete grate pleasing, thankful, from Latin gratus — more at grace.
1 a: appreciative of benefits received. b: expressing gratitude.

Grateful is such a beautiful word. For the holidays, let's all be grateful for everything we have in our lives. Let's be grateful for the food on our tables, the love surrounding us, our own health, having a roof over our heads, having shoes on our feet, clothes on our backs, other people in our environment to share our joys with, grateful for being able to speak, see, touch, sing, cry, laugh, feel happy, feel sad. Grateful for being alive. Grateful for being me!

Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len's mantra through Joe Vitale: I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.

No comments: