Sunday, November 8, 2009

LAKE CARDIO


What a lovely start to this day I had. Bundled up in streamline clothes, out we went for a long walk around one of the lakes in the area. Murphy was bouncing around like the happiest dog around. Morning cardio was 2 hours in total in the end. It felt so good doing the cardio, not having the pressures of any schedules or deadlines, just to spend time with the ones you love... and of course, squeeze some exercise in at the same time. We even stopped by this weight training station they have built up with tree logs and metal bars, so we banged out some shoulder raises, push-ups, chins, dips, sit-ups, etc. Felt like being in military boot camp! Haha.

Now, lounging, just finished watching Biggest Loser on telly and checking out the football scores.
OMG, less than 2 weeks until my gruelling Les Mills Body Combat training weekend. I hope I survive! One more day and I am back to my shred countdown. Time to get RIPPED!

No comments: