Saturday, November 28, 2009

FRIDAY RECAP


For you girls who have been wondering about my running bra, this is what it looks like. The brand is ENELL. The best!!

Had a lovely day yesterday. Was buzzing like nobody else could! Got home from school and went out for one of my best runs ever! EUPHORIA! Felt like my legs were gonna fly off of me. Did some amazing high puls hill intervalls as well. Then home, get ready and off to a girl's night in at Anna's place. Clothes swapping night. Excellent idea. You bring the clothes you want to give away, swap with the others, whatever nobody wants, goes to charity. Love the concept. Had a really enlighting night with the girl, lots of fun and laughter mixed with deep conversations, good looking clothes, wine, beer and yummy snacks... Can't get any better.


The feast! :)


The girls!


Emma showing some of her goodies


A jacket I fell in love it!



Today I'm in the X-mas spirit and have brought down some lights from the attic to make the flat more cozy. I love the X-mas holidays. Every home become so much warmer and lit up with ornaments and lights. Tomorrow is 1st of advent as well...





Been munching on Ginger Snap cookies as well. They're addictive! Dropped the whole box on the floor though and spillt half of them out. Better that way! That way Murphy got some too instead of me chowing them all down... haha!


No comments: