Wednesday, November 25, 2009

INVESTED BODY PHYSIC


Bob Harper always says it's not about the one push-up. No it's not, but the little things we do everyday, some sort of exercise, do add up in the end. I have to remember this as my anxiety escalates because I haven't worked out for 3 days! My stomach curled up as soon as I wrote that. 3 days!!! I don't take into consideration that I take 2 long walks with Murphy every day, which I should because after all walking is some kind of exercise. However, not on the level I have been training. And after past weekend, packed with HOURS of heavy duty exercise every day during my Body Combat training, I shouldn't really be stressing about 3 days, but that's just the way I work. I don't want to lose all my hard work, all the early hours, all that sweat and huge investment I've put into my physic and body... Yeah, I think it's fair for me to feel this way. I have a minor injury as well, which is a pulled groin muscle. Hopefully, it should be healed soon so that I can start up running again and practicing my Combat choreography for real. Hopefully tomorrow? :)

No comments: